NOTE: Full page must be read and acknowledged before creating account
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND CODE OF CONDUCT
In consideration of my use of the exercise equipment and facilities provided by the company, I expressly agree and contract, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, that Community Fitness Connection (hereby known as the Gym) and its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by me, or my guest in, on, or about the premises, or as a result of the use of the equipment or facilities, regardless of whether such injuries result, in whole or in part, from the negligence of the company.
By the execution of this agreement, I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to me or my guest, including additional charges for gym overuse at $15 an entry as I understand my fob is not there to control my membership and I am ultimately responsible for knowing my expiration date and I hereby fully and forever release and discharge the Gym, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out the use of said equipment and facilities.
I expressly agree to indemnify and hold the Gym harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages sustained by me or my guest.
I agree to be solely responsible for safety and well being of my guest and myself. I understand that the Gym does not provide supervision, instruction, or assistance for the use of the facilities and equipment.
I agree to comply with all rules imposed by the Gym regarding the use of the facilities and equipment. I agree to conduct myself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times, and to refrain from using any equipment in a manner inconsistent with its intended design and purpose.
I agree to abstain from ANY alcohol or drug use in or near the Gym.
I understand and acknowledge that the use of exercise equipment involves risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death.
I understand and agree that the company is not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
I understand and agree that my use of the facilities and equipment is only to be undertaken on my own personal time, and that my use of the facilities and equipment is not within the course or scope of my employment.
I understand that there is security surveillance at the Gym.
I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND VOLUNTARILY EXECUTED THIS DOCUMENT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS CONTENT.
As we are considered a high-risk facility, there are some restrictions in place to ensure the safety of all members. These restrictions are also important to control capacity to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Senior’s Hour or immune-compromised users will be every day from 8-9 am.
- Every member must fob in and out.
- Limit of 14 members in the gym at all times.
- Limit your workout to 1 hour/day to allow others to use the gym.
- There will be 7 disinfectant spray bottles located at each door. As soon as you enter, take a bottle to carry with you for the duration of your gym visit. Members are expected to wipe down equipment including handles on dumbbells and barbells, plates, mats, balls, etc. both BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Disinfectant spray is also safe for hands as well as equipment.
- If there are no spray bottles at either door, we are at our maximum capacity and you will have come back later.
- Members are encouraged to use the lockers instead of the change room/washroom to avoid overcrowding.
- When using the change room lock the door behind you to maintain 1 person at a time.
- Be mindful of others – always stay 2 meters away from others.
- Bring a water bottle as the fountain is disengaged.
- As you leave the facility, make one last spray; wet a paper towel, clean your spray bottle to leave at the door for the next person.
Thank you for your cooperation.