Community Fitness Connection will be opening on Friday, June 12th at 6:00 am. As we are considered a high-risk facility, there are some restrictions in place to ensure the safety of all members. These restrictions are also important to control capacity to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Senior’s Hour or immune-compromised users will be every day from 8-9 am.
- Every member must fob in and out.
- Limit of 14 members in the gym at all times.
- Limit your workout to 1 hour/day to allow others to use the gym.
- There will be 7 disinfectant spray bottles located at each door. As soon as you enter, take a bottle to carry with you for the duration of your gym visit. Members are expected to wipe down equipment including handles on dumbbells and barbells, plates, mats, balls, etc. both BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Disinfectant spray is also safe for hands as well as equipment.
- If there are no spray bottles at either door, we are at our maximum capacity and you will have come back later.
- Members are encouraged to use the lockers instead of the change room/washroom to avoid overcrowding.
- When using the change room lock the door behind you to maintain 1 person at a time.
- Be mindful of others – always stay 2 meters away from others.
- Bring a water bottle as the fountain is disengaged.
- As you leave the facility, make one last spray; wet a paper towel, clean your spray bottle to leave at the door for the next person.
Thank you for your cooperation.